Monday, April 16, 2012

I miss you.

I will patiently waiting for you no matter how hard it is.

I have to be strong enough to get through for our relationship.
But, I always complain.
I miss you so much. Miss you will never end.Nothing can be cure except you my dear.
The moment we been through and the memory we had are unforgettable.
I love the way you treat me so so much.
Your caring, your creative thinking, your romance and all sort of things are so perfect.
You are the one I been looking for. I don't realize it but as I love you more and more, I found that you are so alike the person I found. So, I was so happy to have you.
Please be part of my life. I know you do not have the afford to give me what a boyfriend should give. Dun blame yourself. That's not the things I want. What I really want is your caring and your love and surprise sometimes. xP The surprise I want is not an object but is to show me your love with your sincerely heart.
Time pass so slow everyday. After being with you, I always look at the calender everyday.
Dun give up on your studies just like you did not give up on me.
I know is bored and you have repeat the same things everyday.
But you wont regret in the future and I believe you can do it.
I will always support you. So,please dun make me disspointed. At least, you do something for your parents. :)
That's all my lovely boy. I love you and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment