Sunday, May 27, 2012

Update

 WAIT
Why the time pass so slow when I want the time pass fast?
Since I was young, my parents always ask me to wait until now.
In the end, I give up. I search for job to get anything I want.
Now, I have to wait my boyfriend to finish his study.
But this time, I will wait patiently even how tough is it.
Is totally hard. Many things have to go through.

EDUCATION
Finally, I finish my semester two.
This semester quite ok. Not that difficult.
Hopefully I can get a better result.
I was thinking to study master.
In the future, I'm gonna open a tuition center.This is just my part time job.
I had consider and finally have this decision.

FAILURE
My life was not as bright as I wish.
Because I had fail once in my life.
My STPM results.I was regret of it.
 So,now my life was just like a normal student.
Maybe this is the fact.
There's a benefit.I gain many experience for being a teacher.

LOVE
I miss my boyfriend so much.
When I was outing with friend.I just wish he will be around with me
wherever I go.But then, he told me to wait.Wait for him to back.
Seriously, sometimes I just tired of waiting and hate to wait
but I couldn't give up.Because I love him. So,I wait for him. I knew he will be back and company me.I want to apologize because sometimes of my selfish. Argue with him when I was too miss him.
Dear,please always be my side and company when I need you so that I wont so suffering of waiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment